The picture is S’mores pancakes with melted chocolate and broken gram crackers on top. Crazy good.
Have you rocked your family’s world with our pancake recipe yet? The recipe is very simple and you will never want any other type of pancakes again. For those of you that don’t have the blue sheet (or more recently, the orange sheet) here is the recipe.
- 1 cup Original Magic Mix
- 1 cup flour (I use sprouted wheat flour but you can use a GF flour of your choice)
- 1.5 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cups Almond or soy milk
- Combine dry ingredients first and then alternate between the milk and oil stirring each time.
- Mix well and briskly to make sure the coconut oil doesn’t get clumpy.
- Allow the batter to rest for at least 5 to 10 minutes to bind (no eggs remember, so it needs a few minutes for the chia and flax to activate)
- Pour into a preheated nonstick electric griddle set to about 350.
- I cook the first side for about 7 minutes or until you see LOTS of air bubbles on the top.
- Flip and cook for about 3 min on the other side.
If you have any doubts regarding this recipe feel free to contact us here.