If you liked my previous recipe chocolate chip pancakes, you will love this dessert recipe. This recipe is made with cranberry so can be made in particular season only.
- 1 (20 ounces) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 large. thin-skinned navel orange, unpeeled
- 1 (12 ounces) package fresh cranberries, washed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Grand Marnier
- Chop orange and cranberries into coarse pieces, either in a food processor or blender.
- Pour cranberry-orange mixture into a medium-sized saucepan with pineapple, sugar, Grand Marnier and Pepper, then simmer over medium-high heat for 20-30 minutes (or until mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon).
- Place mixture into a medium-sized bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Bring to room temperature and refrigerate overnight.