The recipe that I am sharing with you today is chocolate chip pancakes, it is the best recipe that can be made for the breakfast as it is healthy and gives enough energy to start the day.
Ingredients for Pancakes:
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 4 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup toasted crushed Macadamia Nuts
- 1 tablespoon Michael Collins Irish Whiskey
- In a large mixing bowl, combine, flour, baking powder milk, vanilla, and egg. Mix thoroughly (batter will be lumpy).
- Use a ladle to portion pancake onto a nonstick griddle and stud pancakes with chocolate chips.
- Cook until both sides of pancake are golden brown and the edges stop bubbling. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, milk, and sugar. Whisk until smooth and the sugar is dissolved.
- Add macadamia nuts, whiskey and whisk for about 2 minutes.
- Serve sauce over warm pancakes.
Stay tuned on Oatmeal Cafe, for more amazing recipes like this one.