I know everybody has been asking me to do some new recipes. This is one I had planned for a long time. Super simple, and totally amazing.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 2 cups of original Mix
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In food processor pulse together everything, minus the pecans, until blended and when pinched it holds together.
- The role of balls and press into the chopped pecans and form into patties.
- Cook in coconut oil till the pecans are browned (both side about 3-5 minutes)
- Serve these patties on a bun topped with cranberry sauce, mustard, and lettuce or micro greens.
It’s the best Christmas burger ever