Colorful and hearty, ham, vegetable and bean pasta salad.
- 4 cups cooked Penne Pasta
- 3/4 cup 1/2 inch cubed Ham, about 5 ounces
- 1/2 cup 2 inches julienne-cut Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup 2-inch julienne-cut Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Grated Asiago or Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced Kalamata Olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 (16 ounces) can Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Combine pasta, ham, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, Parmesan cheese, Kalamata olives, fresh parsley, and cannellini beans.
- In a small bowl, whisk red wine vinegar, spicy brown mustard, olive oil, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Stir dressing into pasta.
- Cover pasta and refrigerate until ready to serve.