This is an advanced version of what I wrote on my previous blog Angel Hair Pasta Salad.
Grilled chicken breasts, corn, sweet onion, and broccoli, mixed with angel hair pasta and tossed with ranch salad dressing.
- 2 grilled Chicken Breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 16 ounces Angel Hair Pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Broccoli tops
- 1 cup Whole Kernel Corn
- 1/2 cup diced Sweet Onion
- 16 ounces Ranch Salad Dressing
- Add butter to skillet. Heat over medium heat.
- Add broccoli, corn and sweet onion to melted butter. Saute until onion is soft.
- In a large serving bowl, combine pasta, chicken, and sauteed vegetables. Toss to combine.
- Stir in ranch salad dressing.