Light pasta with peppers, onions, and olives. The salad is seasoned with Accent, seasoned salt, vegetable oil, and mayonnaise.
- 1 (16 ounces) box Angel Hair Pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Seasoned Salt
- 2 tablespoons Accent
- 1/2 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup Ripe Olives, sliced
- Add pasta to a large serving bowl.
- Stir in vegetable oil. Cool pasta.
- In a medium-mixing bowl combine seasoned salt, Accent, green onion, green bell pepper, and ripe olives.
- Combine seasoned vegetables with pasta. Toss to combine.
- Cover and chill before serving.